About Body & Soul
and Julietta Wenzel
Don't let pain limit the family fun.
Keep your body balanced so you can be at the top of your game.
Keeping your body balanced allows you to get more work done.
About Body & Soul
- Body & Soul PT supports and empowers people to become the best version of themselves through achieving balance in their body and mind.
- Body & Soul PT is for amazing powerful women who do not have time to let their body slow them down.
- You are a leader in your community, in your profession, and among your friends. You understand that taking care of your body is vital to your success in all areas of your life.
- Your family and friends are a priority for you, and you will do what ever you can to ensure their well-being.
- Fitness, whether it be through Yoga, Pilates, or working out at the gym is important for you to keep up with your busy lifestyle and you can’t let injuries slow you down.
- You prefer to use natural, non-toxic methods to heal your body. You understand that quick fixes only mask the problems and do not create long term solutions. You prefer to avoid medications and surgery.
- You also realize the well being of your body is also directly linked to the well-being of your mind. The mind and body are connected, and one cannot function optimally if the other is not balanced.
- Body & Soul PT is committed to creating a world where people feel loved, connected and empowered.
About Julietta Wenzel, PT
- Julietta is committed to creating a world is that it is Loving, Kind, Compassionate, Connected and Empowered. You will almost always find a smile on her face because she is grateful for everything.
- She grew up in Wisconsin and graduated with a degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. After graduating she worked in many different settings before deciding she needed to open her own clinic so she could provide the level of care her clients deserve.
- To inspire other therapists to bring holistic treatment options to their practice she teaches Voila Method and Microcurrent Point Stimulation both in the US and internationally.
- When she is not busy treating patients or teaching, she is making healing crystal art and jewelry known as SoulCandy, creating spiritual/healing paintings, or planning underground dining experiences for her group called Foodie Freaks.
- Her experience as an exchange student to Venezuela also gave her a love of travel. Connecting with and learning from other cultures has had a big influence on her life. Some of her favorite places she has traveled include Egypt, Italy, the Netherlands, and Prague. She is planning a spiritual retreat in Egypt. Let her know if you would like to go along.
- She is a contributing author in the best-selling book UNSTOPPABLE: Leverage Life Setbacks To Rebuild Resilience For Success.
- She currently serves as President of the Wilton Manors Business Association. Her goal while serving is to deepen the connection amongst the businesses of Wilton Manors themselves, as well connecting them with the city, to support each other and create a community where businesses can thrive.
- Her experience is that the language of love, kindness and compassion is understood and appreciated everywhere, and she sprinkles that everywhere she goes.
Why I Don’t Take Your Insurance
Book an Appointment
If you have been here before or you are ready to come in to start your healing journey, click on the calendar or below to book your appointment. It is the fastest and easiest way to get seen and begin the healing process.
Free Discovery Visit
Are you wondering if Body & Soul PT is right for you. We are happy to arrange a free discovery visit which can be done in person, over the phone or by video. We will talk in more detail about what is going on and answer your questions so we can decide together if we are the right people to support you in your healing process.
What is our physical therapy process?
We help people get out of pain and return to activities they love.
What Our Clients Say
“Healers need healing too!” I am a chiropractor in Ft. Lauderdale and have enjoyed a busy practice for many years. Julietta was very helpful helping me with my knee problem. If you or anyone you know is considering physical therapy, I recommend you consult with Julietta.
I went in for scar treatment after surgery. It is unbelievable how the treatment will make the scar tissue soft again and even regenerated feeling in areas that were numb. Thank you so much!!!
Getting my shoulder worked on, finally getting back the last bit of range of motion from the surgery 5 years ago. Only three treatments and I can now get my hand behind my back!! Love this place!
I’ve got a torn rotator cuff and I was so blessed to have found Julietta. I contrast the kind of therapy I’m getting there with therapy a friend is getting elsewhere. It’s night and day. Julietta understands the whole body and is helping me retrain my brain to fire the right way. She is very hands on and I believe her healing touch IS part of the therapy. I also think the laser treatments are deeply healing. I travel almost an hour to get there and for me that means something!
After visiting the doctor for a very painful knee I was told I might need surgery and was offered pain pills. I said NO to both and found Julietta who was recommitted by friends. I am now mostly pain free and loved the patient help I received. I am so glad they are in my life.!
I live 40min away. Would not even consider going anywhere else. The therapy here exceeds my expectations. And my experience with staff is above and beyond. Most highly recommend!
I live 40min away. Would not even consider So grateful for Julietta ? I did not realize how amazing physical therapy is for the body. No drugs needed. #hatetakingpills Thank you for helping me stay in motion. Highly recommend ??
Therapy with Julietta was far superior to what the hospital provided. I HIGHLY recommend Julietta. After several treatments, I feel so much better and I’m in control of my healing because of what they taught me and how they treated me.
Julietta is an exceptional healthcare professional who is truly passionate about her work. I feel extremely confident recommending patients, family, and friends to her clinic. I highly recommend Julietta if you believe in investing in your health.
OMG! I was imbalanced in so many ways, creating weakness and pain due to compensation. I have regained so much strength. Never have I been assessed and treated so quickly. I highly recommend getting down here to see what’s going on with you. So happy I got to see you Julietta Wenzel! You are AMAZING.
Julietta is absolutely amazing!! She scans your body with innovative techniques to find out exactly what issue is causing your pain. Sometimes I have a pain in my hand that actually has an origin in my knee – weird huh?? But Julietta finds the issue, corrects it and I walk away pain free. If you are in pain….go to see Julietta….you will LOVE HER!!
I have been going to Julietta for over a year and I have to say that I would have never believed I could feel this good. After a neck surgery and 2 back surgeries I had a few challenges. After the first treatment I already felt better. After additional treatments I have had so much relief that I now just go for wellness checkups. They have helped me to function at a normal level for me. You will not believe the results and I promise you will be amazed.
From the moment you walk in to the treatment you feel cared for. I was treated after a car accident and got amazing results. Now I go for “Tune Ups” to stay well and avoid injuries. Julietta with her gifts was able also to help me do a split again after I was trying over 30+years that I haven’t done it. Hands of GOLD 🙂
Julietta is the premiere physical therapy experience in Fort Lauderdale! Being a chiropractor it is difficult to pick a physical therapist. Even before becoming a physician I had several bad experiences with physical therapy. I felt like one of the crowd, they would just strap me to machines that did nothing and wouldn’t treat me as an individual. That all changed when I met Julietta. She is so committed to getting to the root cause of your issues. She uses an integrative approach that really works! I highly recommended her.
3042 N Federal Hwy, Suite 204
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306
To schedule an appointment please use this link.
Body & Soul PT is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards. All content of the website is currently under review to ensure accessibility according to ADA 2019 guidelines. This review and update should be completed in early 2021.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of bodyandsoul-pt.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Body & Soul, PT website: bodyandsoul-pt.com. Phone: 954-351-2299 / Email: email@example.com. We try to respond within 5 business days.